SDG&E will launch their Energy Retrofit program, Energy Upgrade California, a 13 Million dollar, homeowner rebate program in the coming months.
FREE training is offered to educate Contractors interested in participating into this program and future energy retrofit programs. This is an important first step in breaking into the Energy Retrofit program.
From the Center for Sustained Energy
The purpose of this message is to invite you to participate as a lead contractor in our initial Energy Upgrade California Orientation Workshops on Tuesday, September 28 or Wednesday, September 29 from 5:00 to 8:30PM at the California Center for Sustainable Energy in San Diego.
The workshop will begin with a 1-hour overview of the Energy Upgrade California program. This will be followed by an in-depth discussion of the program details including the contractor qualification process, workforce development and training opportunities, program and contractor marketing resources, project eligibility guidelines for San Diego Gas & Electric’s rebate component , rebate application processes and a brief building performance overview. Not only will this session be the first step for you to become a EUC Participating Contractor in San Diego County, it will also give us a chance to solicit feedback on what works and doesn’t work for you as contractors.
Who needs to attend?
• Business Owner/Executive – Required
• Project Supervisor, Foremen and/or Lead Installer – Required
• Administrative Staff – Strongly Recommended
Dinner will be provided.
Please follow this link to register for these workshops:
- Tuesday, September 28, 5:00 – 8:30PM: http://energycenter.org/index.php?option=com_civicrm&task=civicrm/event/info&reset=1&id=360
- Wednesday, September 29, 5:00 – 8:30PM: http://energycenter.org/index.php?option=com_civicrm&task=civicrm/event/info&reset=1&id=361
Each member of your company that will be attended must be registered.